If the client changes their mind and decide that they want to use another method of payment, there is more than one solution:
1. Customer can simply use the same link that they had received from you and select a different tab for the other payment method as desired.
2. Customer can simply log-in with their username and password in my.bookingdom.com, go to ‘My reservations’ tab, click on the reservation, choose ‘Pay Now’, and select another method ( the page is quite similar to the link )
* In case the client forgot their password, they can (with their email address as the username) reset it by clicking on ‘Forgot your password‘ and they should receive an email with the new password. Or you can reset the password for them from the CRM Module using the ‘Reset Password’ button.
If they can’t find the link, the sales person can:
1. Search for the email you initially sent to the client and forward it again to them.
2. If you can’t find the email, you may ‘reject’ that payment (not the Reservation!), then set it back to ‘pending‘ then send a new payment link.