1. You can choose between three different skins in BookingDom.
2. You can work with different modules and multiple windows within each module simultaneously. Sometimes, depending on the task you are doing the system redirects you automatically to another module. You then switch back to any module you need to work with.
4. In any module you are working with and at anytime, if you move your mouse over the upper-left part of the screen you will get a pop-up box with notifications. This box will also appear automatically every time you receive a new email or request notification. In case you decide you want to check out the email immediately, simply click on it in the box and the system will redirect you to the Email Module opening that particular email. The same happens when clicking on a request notification, only that it redirects you to the Request Module.
5. BookingDom gives you the possibility to export data for keeping record of your work. You will find a ‘Download as CSV‘ button in many modules such as the Request, CRM, Property and Reservation modules. Content download as CSV depends on the search result and can be narrowed using the search filters.
7. In the Property Module, when you search for properties by specifying dates, you have the option to switch between property search and property search by dates (availabilities). You can Star properties that you wish to add to ‘Starred Properties‘ in the Request Module for finding them easily when you need to send an offer.
8. When you click on ‘Send Email’ or ‘Send Offer’ buttons in the Request Module, you get redirected to the Email Module. If you switch back to Request Module without either sending or discarding the mail, the request screen will be blocked.
– The same thing with the screen blocking happens in the Property Module when you block the calendar of a property and proceed with adding a reservation. If you don’t create or cancel the reservation the screen will be blocked.
9. A faster way for opening the detail of a booking directly from the property calendar (Property Module/ Availabilities tab) is by double clicking on the booked period in red as an alternative to manually switching to the Reservation Module and searching for the booking.
10. When searching using search filters (Property, Reservation, Payment Modules), you can choose multiple options by clicking and holding down the Ctrl key (Windows) or Cmd key (Mac).